PICKUP TRUCK MOUNTED BETTICO MONITORING SYSTEM – SERIAL DATA FEED TO LAPTOP FOR DATA LOGGING AND GRAPHING.
PUMP DOWN MONITORING – ACID JOBS
This is a low-cost data acquisition and tracking system capable of tracking any combination of up to 6 raw analog or frequency inputs. The data is converted to an RS485 feed into a laptop computer running WinFrac 6 with full graphing, tracking, and job storage capability through the use of a Bettico “Black Box” Serial Interface.
- Analog (Pressures) can be zeroed on the Display Box with a press of a button
- Rate Totals can be reset (staged) via a toggle switch
- Raw Data or serial Data can be transmitted to a third party real-time from the Display Box using an industry standard 6pin cable reel
- The Laptop and Black Box are independent of the vehicle and are not dedicated to the truck (interchangable)
- The Black Box can be utilized with any Laptop running Windows 7 or XP as the WinFrac program can be downloaded from the Black Box, and the WinFrac Key resides in the Box as well
- The Signal Cables and Display Box can be configured to fit on any vehicle you choose.
- A Secondary Screen can be placed in another vehicle on location by utilizing a proprietary Green CAT6 Cable Reel (Same Quality Cable as our Blue Cable) and VGA to CAT6 extension modules.